Concrete naturally has surfaces that are porous, which puts them at risk for damage and deterioration over time from things like the elements, moisture, stains, oil, grease, and other residues. Applying a concrete sealer can extend the life of new or existing structural and decorative concrete and help restore the surface to its original condition. Choosing the right type of concrete sealer is critical to creating a low maintenance and long-lasting floor. There are many different types of sealers that are used for different reasons, ranging from appearance to functional needs. CSNY offers a variety of different sealers that are matched to your ideal needs. Depending on what those needs are we may recommend:
- Densifiers for interior dust proofing and sealing especially when polishing.
- Acrylic sealers for interior and exterior projects to protect against water damage.
- Epoxy sealers for indoor use to provide abrasion and water resistance.
- Polyaspartic sealers when UV and stain resistance is important and when you need a project completed quickly.
- Polyurethane sealers in high-traffic or decorative applications that resist chemicals.
- Penetrating (or impregnating) sealers for projects outdoors where invisible protection is desired.